MAREK ROZYCKI WORKSHOP About trainer: Marek advises companies on strategic and commercial matters with a focus on e-commerce and M&A. He has been part of the start
MAREK ROZYCKI WORKSHOP
About trainer: Marek advises companies on strategic and commercial matters with a focus on e-commerce and M&A. He has been part of the start up team in Poland for DHL, Coopers & Lybrand, Allied Domecq, Grand Met.Monsanto (Poland & Ukraine). As CEO of GeoPost CSEE, he created a region of 16 countries under the DPD brand. Until 2015, he was VP Amazon Logistics EU. Marek also created Masterlink Express in 1991, now DPD Polska, the leading domestic CEP operator. He is currently Non-Executive Chairman at Future Aerial, a UK Drone Services Network.
What can be learned from the Amazon experience: e-commerce, logistics, supply chain strategies. Looking particularly at the following areas:
• Product availability
• Distribution (to door, to access point, other)
• Customer experience (interactivity, other)
How to be ready, in advance?
• Partners & Co-operation
• Own initiatives
Cooperate, compete or both?
• Which way to go and why
• Execution to make this happen
• E-commerce companies and enthusiasts;
• Companies who are thinking to go into e-commerce business;
• Logistics and parcel companies who are serving e-commerce companies.
• 3 and more participants – participation fee is € 299+VAT per participant
• 2 participants – participation fee is € 349+VAT per participant
• Participation fee for one participant € 399+VAT
• For PROLOG and ICC members – participation fee per participant € 299+VAT
Filling the registration form here (in Estonian).
Terve päev (Kolmapäev)
Nordic Hotel Forum
Viru väljak 3, Tallinn
Täiendav info ja registreerimine
Rahvusvaheline Kaubanduskoda - ICC EestiE-mail: email@example.com; Tel: +372 684 1070 A.H. Tammsaare tee 47